Thursday, July 25, 2013

Z: Zachary Hemmingway

Zachary Hemmingway is one of the bad guys and a good friend of Andrew Walker. He is only in two different scenes in Across the Stars, but I think if I write a sequel about Hanna and Sam he will figure greatly in it.

I don’t know a whole lot about Zachary, just what Felix says about him: “He is a friend of my father’s. The most devious, evil, deceitful scumbag I ever laid eyes on.” If you need someone to do a lowdown, deceitful job, Zachary Hemmingway is your man. The bad guys needed such a man, and so Zachary came into being.

Now I come to the end of this blog series. It has been an interesting experience and has brought back many memories of writing Across the Stars. I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have. Soon I’ll probably start blogging about my next book, The Experiment. As much as I like Across the Stars, I like this one even better. I also hope to write more about American History, which I love and want badly to share. God Bless America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I love getting comments. Please keep them clean and relevant to the post. Thank you!