Monday, July 16, 2018

Tour My Pinterest Storyboards

Pinterest is a great place for story inspiration. I try not to spend too much time on there (because I can easily be on there for hours) but on the way home from a good friend's out of town wedding a week ago, I did go on and add to some of my storyboards and writing resource boards. Now, my storyboards aren't nearly as full as those of a particular author friend I could mention, but I still enjoy building and looking at them. It helps to get me in the mood for my stories, and makes me want to write. I've been writing snippets and rereading bits of several of my in-progress stories a good bit lately, as well as looking at their storyboards, and I'm just like "I NEED TO WRITE THESE BOOKS!" Unfortunately, writing is slow and I have other commitments that are higher priorities, so I'm still only partway through Acktorek, and can't rewrite Espionage sequel or Cassie.

Anyway, without further ado, here are some of my favorite pins from my WIPs.

Acktorek






Espionage Sequel







Cassie Story






1 comment:

Share your thoughts! I love getting comments. Please keep them clean and relevant to the post. Thank you!