Monday, June 9, 2014

Shire Reviews

Last week, while my sister Rebekah was doing the breakfast dishes and critiquing The Door Within, I had an idea. I often get crazy ideas that I drag my sisters into. Well, this one wasn't too crazy, and we got permission to pursue it. We started a review blog.

Our blog is called Shire Reviews and we will be reviewing books and movies on it. My sister Addyson reviewed The Pirate Daughter's Promise last week and today's is a review written by Rebekah of Third Starlighter.

Join us in our newest venture over at ShireReviews.blogspot.com

(And yes, this announcement is instead of a real post because, though I have several planned, I didn't feel like writing one up. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I love getting comments. Please keep them clean and relevant to the post. Thank you!