Monday, August 6, 2018

A Sneak Peek at Carrie Mouse

We're getting so close to being done with Carrie Mouse! As it all comes together, I'm getting super duper excited about this project. The illustrations are adorable, and it was so super cool to see the book in the interior reviewer. I can't wait to get a proof in my hands to see how it really looks.

I'm not sure of the release date yet, but I'm shooting for late October/early November. It's going to be awesome!

For today, I'm going to give you a sneak peek at the Carrie Mouse project. Enjoy!

A piece of the cover
The first page of the story
A screenshot from the interior reviewer
The adorable Carrie Mouse doll my sister made
wearing a half finished cardigan I knitted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I love getting comments. Please keep them clean and relevant to the post. Thank you!