1. Come to class regularly. They know when you're absent.
2. Participate meaningfully in class discussions. Professors don't really like acting like Dora the Explorer.
3. Show genuine interest in the subject. They don't like blank stares either.
4. Turn in assignments on time. Who really likes constantly nagging people who don't turn in work?
5. Put effort into your assignments. Professors can usually tell when you wrote your whole paper in less than an hour before the due date.
6. Be respectful. No one likes a jerk.
7. If you're struggling with the material, seek out help in the way suggested by the professor. They (well, some of them, anyway) do want you to succeed.
And if you do these things, chances are your professor will like you.
Note: This post is meant to be (somewhat) humorous, but seriously, if you're nice and respectful and apply yourself, you're much more likely to be liked by your professor than if you're a rude slacker.
Anyway, this is what comes out when I run out of prewritten posts and I still have homework. But I am dabbling here and there at Acktorek. See y'all...sometime!