Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day eBook Sale

Today some other homeschooled authors and I are having a one day only eBook sale. For today only, each of these books costs only 99¢ apiece on kindle. Just follow the links below for some great deals. Both my books are in it. Now's a good chance to get them for 66% off their usual price.

I haven't read every book on the list, but I can personally vouch for the awesomeness of Sarah Holman's The Destiny of One,
and Adventures and Adversities and my sister loved Nicole Sager's Arcrean Conquest series. So get yourself some sale eBooks!
Sarah Holman
Waltz into the Waves
Adventures and Adversities
The Destiny of One

Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Across the Stars
The Experiment

Shannon McDermott
The Valley of Decision
Cards

Rebekah A. Morris
Triple Creek Ranch -- Unbroken

Emily Ann Putzke
It Took a War

Nicole Sager
The Heart of Arcrea
The Fate of Arcrea
The Isle of Arcrea
Hebbros

Romance
T.R. Lykins
Last Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I love getting comments. Please keep them clean and relevant to the post. Thank you!