The Crossways is here! At long last, I can introduce Adriel to the world. There's so much I love about this book. And it's available for you all today! Purchase links and all the special release stuff are below the cover and description.
“M’lady, it has been fairly well confirmed that the Redona was hidden away by the merfolk at the conclusion of the Great War instead of destroyed as was commanded. My brother has confirmed to me Joseph’s belief that it was concealed at the Crossways.”
Toarna pressed her fingertips together in thought. “It must be recovered and destroyed as was at first intended.”
Emily, Allan, Jill, and Joey have been reunited with their long lost ancestors. But with that reunion comes the true beginning of their quest: free the rightful king of Calhortz so that he may be restored to his throne. The Redona, the only object that can free him from his long imprisonment, is rumored to be concealed in The Crossways, a mountain across the sea which cannot be entered.
A slave since birth, Adriel’s resentment and hatred towards the strytes only grows as his family is continually ripped from him. He longs for the freedom the Time Captives are prophesied to bring, but he doubts their existence, just as he doubts God’s love. Circumstances in Calhortz are so dire. How could they ever improve?
Who can enter The Crossways? Will the king ever be freed? Or will the slaves of Calhortz lose all hope of freedom before it is even offered to them?
The Crossways is the second book of the Time Captives trilogy, a tale of faith, family, fantasy, and a fight for truth and freedom.
A bunch of awesome friends are helping to spread the word with a blog tour this week. The tour is full of reviews, interviews, and guest posts. And some of these character interviews came out quite interesting. You won't want to miss it! Here's the full tour schedule so you can visit their fantastic blogs. And don't forget to enter the giveaway, because you could win a free copy of The Crossways!
Monday, October 19
· Tour Introduction at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
· Book Review at Girls Living For God’s Glory
· Character Spotlight at Knitted by God’s Plan ~ Jaysen
· Guest Post at Jaye L. Knight ~ Pirate Character Arcs
Tuesday, October 20
· Book Review at Flights from the Aerie
· Book Review at The Art of Writing For Him
· Author Interview at Writing Anyone
· Guest Post at Bring Your Own Books ~ Time Captives Writer’s Block
· Character Spotlight at Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections ~ Eleanor
· The Crossways Inspirations at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Wednesday, October 21
· Book Review at O. Scarlett! Reviews
· Author Interview at Flights from the Aerie
· Author Interview at Leah’s Bookshelf
· Character Interview at Reflections of theHeart ~ Jeremy Herb
· Guest Post at Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections ~ An American/Medieval Fantasy Culture
· Character Spotlight at Jaye L. Knight ~ Rae
Thursday, October 22
· Book Review at Scattered Journal Pages
· Character Interview at Bring Your Own Books ~ Eleanor
· Guest Post at In the Character’s Shadow ~ Putting Yourself in Your Characters
· Character Spotlight at Inklings Press ~ Adriel
· Surprise Post at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Friday, October 23
· Book Review at Bring Your Own Books
· Author Interview at Scattered Journal Pages
· Author Interview at The Art of Writing For Him
· Character Interview at Flights From the Aerie ~ Adriel
· Guest Post The Overactive Imagination ~ Choosing the Right Point of View
Saturday, October 24
· Book Review at Writing Anyone
· Author Interview at Elvish Pens, Fantastical Writings
· Character Interview at In the Character's Shadow ~ Joseph
· Character Interview at Knitted by God’s Plan ~ Grant Weathersby
Monday, October 26
· Tour Conclusion at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
a Rafflecopter giveaway